Our editor (@kimmygotsoul) LOVES the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Lotion. Here are a few reasons why.
1. “It worked wonders to soften my skin. I’m usually a user of mainly oils (fresh out of the shower) but I decided to slather on something creamier. It definitely delivers a softness that lives up to its claim of 24-hour hydration.”
2. “It has a classic Black girl scent that’s ah-mazing.” It’s light but powerful. Soothing and discreet. Flowery with a touch of coco. I feel luscious and brown when I wear it because it still has hints of the classic Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula.”
3. “It’s amazing for us girls who need something kind of hypoallergenic. It’s free of gluten, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, dyes and phytalates. No itching or splotchy areas because you used a highly-fragranced lotion! Yesssssss.”
4. “It sinks in. I cannot stand lotions that DO NOT sink in. I do not have 4 hours to wait for my lotion to decide it wants to blend in with my brown skin. Luckily, I didn’t have any of those issues with Palmer’s. Thank you Palmer’s chemist!”
5. “It doesn’t break the bank. I’m naturally drawn to decadent body butters that cost the same amount as a good meal. But Palmer’s knows I’m trying to be more fiscally sound these days, so it’s affordably priced at $5.50. And the fact that it works even better than my favorite body butter that costs $19 is too good to be true.”
Have you used your Palmer’s Coconut Oil Body Lotion?