Boho Chic is best described as an eclectic aesthetic with whimsical aspirations. It’s fun. It’s free. Here are five ways to rev up your look, including an amazing product featured in the October 2013 curlBOX!
1. STOMPING GROUNDS | Minnetonka Fringe Boots: Complete your look with a fun pair of Minnetonkas. Fringe, of any kind, is trending, so slide into a pair in a neutral shade that works with almost any color.
2. APHRODISIAC ALLURE | Pratima Love Oil: We can’t get enough of a multi-purpose oil. This warm, spicy cinnamon-infused oil is great for massages and moisturizing. It received it’s “love” nickname due to its aphrodisiac powers. Have at it.
3. INDIE THREADS | Rollick Boutique: This small boutique is suited in The Highlands of Atlanta, and flaunts a number of unique pieces for the bohemian babe. Punches of color, tons of movement and beachy looks that work in the winter fill both the shop and its online store.
4. SMOOTH SAILING | Fresh Brown Sugar Body Scrub: Cold winds are blowing in which means it’s time to really pamper your skin. This scrub, a favorite of Myleik’s, is too indulgent to pass up. You won’t need lotion once you’re done.
5. REFRESH AND RENEW | Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Refresher: Ah, the spray that puts all other sprays on notice. This refreshing spray from Carol’s Daughter allows you to resurrect your curls after two, three or five days. Spray, scrunch, shake and go!
How do you do “boho chic?”