Remember this little swivel stick? Every brown girl has one. Here are five uses for this little wonder that’s currently featured in the 2013 July curlBOX!
- LIPGLOSS: This is a no-brainer. Ditch the other glosses and use this to nourish your pout.
- UNDEREYE CREAM: After exfoliating and moisturizing, swipe some grease under your eyes to help combat dark circles.
- SCAR BUTTER: Apply directly to annoying scars.
- NATURAL EYESHADOW: Sounds weird, but on a natural day, free of makeup, a swipe of Vaseline or cocoa butter on your eyelids gives the illusion of shadow. It actually highlights your eyes.
- CUTICLE BUTTER: Use a little to smooth onto your cuticles to keep them from getting rough.
Are you still in love with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Stick?